tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As there are rumours of a 2nd expansion, chances of a reprint seem not too bad. Nothing is certain yet, though.

Having said that: what a cracking game this is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Hui
United States
White Salmon
WA
flag msg tools
I ride mountain bikes and road bikes. Ask me how!
badge
You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm relatively new to boardgaming, but what purpose would a reprint serve? Or rather, what do you hope to get out of a second printing? I only ask because it's still available from various online retail stores in the United States at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benny Grootjans
Belgium
Oostende
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I'm not from the united states. I can only find it second hand in amazon.co.uk, but they don't ship to Belgium.
And I'm not willing to pay the the shiping from the united states. I liked the game, but not that much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulf Bengtsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stroodle88 wrote:
I'm relatively new to boardgaming, but what purpose would a reprint serve? Or rather, what do you hope to get out of a second printing? I only ask because it's still available from various online retail stores in the United States at least.

It's not been available from any retailers in Sweden since the spring of 2016. Trust me... I've monitored their sites.. :)

And I don't want to pay through my nose on shipping and what not, so yeah, a reprint would be nice.

/wolf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Cook
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They have a copy of the Kraken at the Sci Fi book store if you ever come across the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.