Subject: Demonic Rewards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Johnson

Athens
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
I read some place that one change for 2.0 (aside from some of the small rules tweaks) was to re-balance the demonic rewards. However, in the rulebook, I see no mention of "combining sets," so my question: is there some standard for which DRs to use?

The base board has a set, Frigost has a set, and now this new board has a set. So, regardless of any "balance" issues in past DRs, do we just treat them as arena specific?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I would like to know too. (Because you can get the 1.0 and Frigost really cheap at the moment)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was under the impression that the new demonic rewards replaced the old ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson

Athens
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
I thought that at first too, but Frigost's rewards didn't replace the base game rewards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor C
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You do not intermix the sets. You can use any of them individually. The newest 2.0 is what they use in organized play for tournaments. You can still use any set you would like though for fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.