England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmb
The 4 Viking action plundering doesn't have a die in the top left corner and I can't find any reference to 'plundering' in the rules. How does this work? The action board just shows 2 ships on the right hand side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Big Bad Lex wrote:
The 4 Viking action plundering doesn't have a die in the top left corner and I can't find any reference to 'plundering' in the rules. How does this work? The action board just shows 2 ships on the right hand side.

There is no die roll. If you have two longships you just go out and take a silver horde.

It's in the rules, bottom of page 19.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the rapid reply. Yes I can see the section on page 19 now, but why have they put it in the Hunting...whaling section when its in the action row for Raiding and Pillaging?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Big Bad Lex wrote:
Thanks for the rapid reply. Yes I can see the section on page 19 now, but why have they put it in the Hunting...whaling section when its in the action row for Raiding and Pillaging?

I think because it's the only one of those that doesn't require a die roll so they mention it last.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Big Bad Lex wrote:

I think it's included in that row because it requires two longships, not sure if there would be any other logical place for it other than with the actions that requires longships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
katanan wrote:
Big Bad Lex wrote:

I think it's included in that row because it requires two longships, not sure if there would be any other logical place for it other than with the actions that requires longships.

Except it's in the rule section with Whaling boats. Raiding and pillaging both need longships and both share a row with plundering on the action board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Big Bad Lex wrote:
katanan wrote:
Big Bad Lex wrote:

Except it's in the rule section with Whaling boats. Raiding and pillaging both need longships and both share a row with plundering on the action board.

Ohhh whoops my bad, I thought you meant the position on the board. Yeah the rulebook location is odd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.