$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leader of fucknob group wants H'Americans to defend our 'Lections!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/oath-keepers-tell-memb...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't figure out which is more ludicrous, the fact that folks are so paranoid about election fraud that they feel the need to form vigilante teams to monitor the polls? Or the fact that there are actually people that are worried that these ineffectual vigilantes are going to have any effect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearcat89 wrote:
I can't figure out which is more ludicrous, the fact that folks are so paranoid about election fraud that they feel the need to form vigilante teams to monitor the polls? Or the fact that there are actually people that are worried that these ineffectual vigilantes are going to have any effect?

Being a well-off, American citizen that would have a good laugh at one of these peckerwoods if they "interviewed" me does not preclude me from realizing that some people may be intimidated by them. Ergo, I think that any attempt to intimidate, from either side, by any method is worth fighting against.

The funny thing about this election is that I haven't heard one instance of a pro-HRC group using intimidation against a pro-Trump voter. And the likes of BJ doesn't have a thing wrong with this, perhaps he is too busy DOCUMENTING THE THOUSANDS... NO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL VOTES BEING MADE IN HIS DEAR STATE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Bearcat89 wrote:

Being a well-off, American citizen that would have a good laugh at one of these peckerwoods if they "interviewed" me does not preclude me from realizing that some people may be intimidated by them. Ergo, I think that any attempt to intimidate, from either side, by any method is worth fighting against.

The funny thing about this election is that I haven't heard one instance of a pro-HRC group using intimidation against a pro-Trump voter. And the likes of BJ doesn't have a thing wrong with this, perhaps he is too busy DOCUMENTING THE THOUSANDS... NO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL VOTES BEING MADE IN HIS DEAR STATE.

Except for that firebombed Trump office in North Carolina.

But I suppose you thought that was an inside job, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.