philippe C.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

I have a question... For me, when i played i can spend my 3 "time point" with the 3 Meeples and after that my turn is ended and the next player can play. Is it right ? Or i have to play 1 Meeple, remember how many "time point" i have left, next player plays, and when it comes to me again i play one Meeple (or get back Meeples and play 1)... again and again until every one have played their 3 time points

I think i'm right when i say i can play how many Meeple i want until i used my 3 "time point" before the next player plays his turn but i just want to be sure... Because in the begining, in comp mode, 3 players can take 9 spots... So tought for the last player...

In the french rules i can read "For one turn, each player play once..."

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You spend all your allotted time during your turn. You do not need to remember how much time you have left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
philippe C.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano Amato
Italy
Rozzano
Milano
flag msg tools
mb
I think you can also play your meeple in action that do not require time if you can afford to activate them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The most confusing part of rulebook, which becomes clear after watching available videos on YouTube, is concept of a turn (also referred as rounds in rule book, which is when every player had a turn).

If you think of it aa Worker placement, you assume it's to do with placing a worker per turn. Rather, it is 'Time spending' ie to spend all 3 time per turn. Some actions don't cost a worker and some in fact don't even cost a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.