Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure I'm not the only person that dislikes the looseness of the dials. If you accidentally drop the dial chances are you won't be able to figure out whatever value you had it set to as it is most likely to change.

I have fixed the dials by adding a piece of craft foam, cut out to the shape and size of the axis piece. I did this for aesthetic purposes, to reduce the visibility of the foam piece. I punched a hole in the middle using a chopstick.

To assemble I slide the craft foam on first then the larger cardboard piece followed by the smaller dial piece and then cap it off.

It works like a charm, now my dials retain their positioning even when jostled and aren't susceptible to getting easily messed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The excellent plastic version of Flick Em Up comes with some spare spacers for the clock that work perfectly, and it's an excuse to buy another game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.