Popular Tags: [View All]
Krista Donnelly
United States
Beltsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When Burr's plan progresses to the third row, the chart has the text "Roll for launch each Aaron Burr phase." Is the Aaron Burr phase defined as step 4B [Burr/Agenda phase on the sheet]? If so, which do I do first - rolling for launch or getting my free attempt to advance my agenda? I'm assuming that if the expedition launches, then I don't get one last chance to advance my agenda.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kldonnelly wrote:
When Burr's plan progresses to the third row, the chart has the text "Roll for launch each Aaron Burr phase." Is the Aaron Burr phase defined as step 4B [Burr/Agenda phase on the sheet]? If so, which do I do first - rolling for launch or getting my free attempt to advance my agenda? I'm assuming that if the expedition launches, then I don't get one last chance to advance my agenda.

That would be my assumption too. When in doubt about the order of things like this in a game (and I agree it doesn't seem clearly specified, at least I don't see it clarified in a brief rule search now), I tend to assume that the sequence of steps is the same sequence they are presented textually (so first Burr's check, then my Agenda).
Never mind, see next comment and rule 11.4!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Deuber
United States
Baldwin
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to 11.4, you make a Launch check at the end of the Burr/Agenda phase. So, you would get your free Agenda Advance attempt before the check is made (but only if Burr is still hidden, of course).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Leonhard
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, you got it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krista Donnelly
United States
Beltsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - don't know how I missed that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.