$30.00
KiryuEX
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
I just spent over $100 on a complete kickstarter version of this neat game (from Australia). The cost doesn't really bother me, but I was unaware of the missing/misprinted/miscut component problems. I seem to have everything except for the Danav card, and maybe some extra dice. Some of the cards are crooked (especially the fire realm starter deck cards), Though were missing/miscut tokens also a common issue?

I've already emailed Hobby World inquired about replacements, though I'm not going to hold my breath. Just in case, does anyone have a Danav card or replacement components they'd be willing to part with? At the very least, I must have a Danav card. I'm very OCD of having complete collections/sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had an extra Danav I'd send you one, but I don't. If I remember correctly he came with the corrected cards and not with the original KS shipment. What it sounds like is that whomever you bought the cards from sold you the misscut cards and kept the replacements for himself, along with the Danav.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KiryuEX
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Koz1120 wrote:
If I had an extra Danav I'd send you one, but I don't. If I remember correctly he came with the corrected cards and not with the original KS shipment. What it sounds like is that whomever you bought the cards from sold you the misscut cards and kept the replacements for himself, along with the Danav.

Actually, the game was brand new and unopened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But if it was from the KS, he still would have received replacement cards that were properly cut. We all did. However, maybe he bought them from someone himself but never opened them, or never received his replacements. Hard to say really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KiryuEX
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Seriously, does anyone have a Danav card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.