3 Posts

Terraforming Mars» Forums » General

Subject: a question on project decks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
robert baynosa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the game comes with 2 decks with the corporate cards interspersed between the two. while watching a video review, the host mentioned that the standard game uses one deck and the other is added for a more advanced game. i see no reference of this in the manual. all i see/read is that the corporate project cards are supposed tobe removed from the deck.

for our first game, am i correct to assume that i remove the corporate cards then mix both decks to make one project deck? or was the video review host right in that i stick to the 'standard' deck then just add the 'advanced' deck when were more familiar with the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
travelbug wrote:
for our first game, am i correct to assume that i remove the corporate cards then mix both decks to make one project deck?

Exactly right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Larkin
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
travelbug wrote:
the game comes with 2 decks with the corporate cards interspersed between the two. while watching a video review, the host mentioned that the standard game uses one deck and the other is added for a more advanced game. i see no reference of this in the manual. all i see/read is that the corporate project cards are supposed tobe removed from the deck.

for our first game, am i correct to assume that i remove the corporate cards then mix both decks to make one project deck? or was the video review host right in that i stick to the 'standard' deck then just add the 'advanced' deck when were more familiar with the game?

The advanced deck the reviewer is referring to is comprised completely of the removed corporate cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.