Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Heinz
United States
Kenockee
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I set up the starting six adventures, do entry effects occur? And do they occur to all investigators?

When I have a double spell lock card, do I have to save two dice all at one time, or can I save one on one roll and then another on a subsequent roll during that same turn?

Thanks in advance,

Guy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mb
Re: Entry effects on setup and dual slot spell lockcards
guyheinz wrote:
When I set up the starting six adventures, do entry effects occur? And do they occur to all investigators?

Entry effects are resolved when an investigator moves to an adventure during his Movement Phase, so, nothing happens during setup because there's no one moving to the adventures at that moment

guyheinz wrote:
When I have a double spell lock card, do I have to save two dice all at one time, or can I save one on one roll and then another on a subsequent roll during that same turn?

When you secure results on spells (sorry for nitpicking, but it's important that everyone reading this post has the right coordinates to understand what's going on) you secure the two of them at the same time. You can clearly secure one result only, but you can't add at a later time another result. This is done to prevent from happening situations like "drats, I have one slot free: did I use it already, or not?"

Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
Scarlet Witch wrote:

guyheinz wrote:

When you secure results on spells (sorry for nitpicking, but it's important that everyone reading this post has the right coordinates to understand what's going on) you secure the two of them at the same time. You can clearly secure one result only, but you can't add at a later time another result. This is done to prevent from happening situations like "drats, I have one slot free: did I use it already, or not?"

Hope this helps

I think I have been playing this wrong. So, it's either secure 2 dice, or 0? Well, darn...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mb
jnowak415 wrote:
I think I have been playing this wrong. So, it's either secure 2 dice, or 0? Well, darn...

Nope, you can secure 1 or 2, as you like it, but you can't secure 1 now, and another 1 in the next resolution phase. The spell is like a box that you can open only once to put results in

Hope this has sense
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
Scarlet Witch wrote:
jnowak415 wrote:

Nope, you can secure 1 or 2, as you like it, but you can't secure 1 now, and another 1 in the next resolution phase. The spell is like a box that you can open only once to put results in

Hope this has sense

Ahhh....okay, okay....that makes perfect sense!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Heinz
United States
Kenockee
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep thank you!! Perfectly clear now.

Guy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.