Subject: One quick question about omnistomp rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Poteet
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I am against the edge of a map or against an obstacle, Can I choose to stomp in that direction and thereby skip that potential movement?

(If, for example I am trying to avoid stomping away from a bomb that I am towing.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. Without a doubt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EMT644 wrote:
If I am against the edge of a map or against an obstacle, Can I choose to stomp in that direction and thereby skip that potential movement?

(If, for example I am trying to avoid stomping away from a bomb that I am towing.)

Not sure which thread it was in but the designer has said it's definitely legal to "move" in an unmovable direction as a means of burning through unwanted movement.

EDIT: ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thebaker1983 wrote:
EMT644 wrote:

Not sure which thread it was in but the designer has said it's definitely legal to "move" in an unmovable direction as a means of burning through unwanted movement.

EDIT: ninja

Confirmed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Poteet
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.