Subject: Plains icon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems there is no purpose to this icon from reading the rules. It would be the same effect if there were no icon at all. Except that this icon looks like three rail pieces which could lead to any sort of confusing misinterpretations.

Does that about sum it up, or am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Krick
Germany
Mülheim
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there are milestone cards that reward you for placing rails on a certain number of plains spaces (as there are for 1, 2 and 3 mountains).
So those are for fulfilling milestones and just remind you that it is way cheaper to build where no mountains are (nice to have milestone tile, I guess - of course I had one showing three expensive mountains )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ayrton12 wrote:
I think there are milestone cards that reward you for placing rails on a certain number of plains spaces (as there are for 1, 2 and 3 mountains).
So those are for fulfilling milestones and just remind you that it is way cheaper to build where no mountains are (nice to have milestone tile, I guess - of course I had one showing three expensive mountains )

Thanks, it makes sense that the icon appears on some milestones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.