Subject: Iconography for non-specialized worker ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the rules and look forward to playing soon, it looks like a solid game. There are a couple of small graphical things that I would change, but the biggest one is the white worker icon used on the non-specialized worker ability spaces.

The rules are constantly reminding you that you can use a coloured worker on this spot as well. Why not picture a multi-coloured worker, or one of each worker, or even use that brown worker icon where the colour isn't specified.

It would be a lot cleaner this way and easier for players to remember. It's not a problem for the person who read the rules, they'll remember, but it's a small rule that new players can easily forget, especially since the iconography implies it isn't allowed.

Sorry to nitpick, it's what I do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.