Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am expecting 2.0 to arrive next week, but I'm reading through the rules in advance. Most of it seems intuitive, and where I've had issues, I've looked up older threads. Seeing as the rules are staying basically the same, that usually works.

However, I have seen one instance of the rules changing for no apparent reason, and wanted to ask about it. The specific instance I was reading about was referencing Percimol, and his Puddlage Power, but I'm sure there are others.

The question is this: If Percimol hits multiple Krosmasters with his Pudd Thud attack, but only one target can cast water spells, does he get to use Critical on all of them? Now, the result of the thread I read was that indeed yes, he does get Critical for all attacks, as per the 1.0 rules on area effects:

Arena 1.0 rule book wrote:
The main target and additional targets will be affected in the same way.

So, if any target can cast water spells, an extra die is rolled, and each target would have to defend against this. However, this explanation appears to be missing in the 2.0 rule book. Any idea why? What would happen now with Percimol? Do you roll separately?

Thanks,

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.