Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I have played this a few times and recently traded for a second deck. Unfortunately the deck was missing 30 cards. The trader was unable to recover the missing cards (obviously someone's play deck) from the person he traded with originally, but he was decent enough to get me another complete deck anyway.

My question is, what to do with the 90+ card partial deck? Would it overbalance the game to just mix it in with a full deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you just mixed it in, you might wind up with the deck overloaded on certain colors, if the 30-card deck was built with certain colors in mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Esser
United States
Platteville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say list them as a game for trade as parts. Someone may have spilled a drink on a couple of the cards that you have extras of.

Also, crisp high five to the guy who made a potentially bad trade right for you.

C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.