$60.00
Tobias Mrosek
Germany
Hessdorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anywhere to find?
i´m resident in germany but i can´t find a shop where i can order both of these card expansions. Anybode there who could help me out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Larson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could check at the FFG Event Center next time I'm there. I'm assuming you would cover the cost of the packs and shipping if I find them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Parker
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to say an FLGS in Indianapolis has both for USD retail price in English, though I don't know if that is what you were looking for. Indianapolis is not exactly a convenient location relative to Germany.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anssi Johansson
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for both of these...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dokmatrix wrote:
I want to say an FLGS in Indianapolis has both for USD retail price in English, though I don't know if that is what you were looking for. Indianapolis is not exactly a convenient location relative to Germany.

While that is true, shipping for such a small item should still be in the realms of okay.

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anssi Johansson
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If there are several available I can also pay a little extra for the trouble

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. W.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for the expansions too. Perhaps we could do a collective order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for both the expansions at normal prices and could cover the shipping costs to France

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Larson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As much as I'd love to help out all my fellow Board Game Geekers, I was only able to find one pack and it was the Witch Hunter. I promised this one to the OP, but if any more surface I can try to help out others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Parker
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to pick up two of the Witch Hunter expansions, should anyone still be looking for them. Just send me a Geekmail and we can discuss the details.

Edit: one down, one to go.

Edit: And all out. Thanks for the interest, folks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.