Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthieu
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Starting to play with an expansion containing Elevations, I have 2 questions:

1) In order for a "Reach" attack to not add 1 additional black defense die, does the figures need to be adjacent or can Reach be used "as usual" (even if there is an elevation) ?

2) When large monsters end their movement, rules state that the figure may be placed on spaces containing elevation lines.
During the next movement action, can the large monster start from the "other side" of the elevation line ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
ilujito

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ilujito wrote:
Hi all,

Starting to play with an expansion containing Elevations, I have 2 questions:

1) In order for a "Reach" attack to not add 1 additional black defense die, does the figures need to be adjacent or can Reach be used "as usual" (even if there is an elevation) ?

2) When large monsters end their movement, rules state that the figure may be placed on spaces containing elevation lines.
During the next movement action, can the large monster start from the "other side" of the elevation line ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
ilujito

1. I'm not sure.

2. Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) The reach black die has nothing to do with range, only with whether or not there is an elevation line between the attacker's space and the target space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot to you both !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.