Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Wheeler
Australia
Seaford
Victoria
flag msg tools
mb
Can dice that have been re-rolled, be re-rolled again by expending another marker, or can a given dice only be re-rolled once in a combat round?

E.g. My opponent rolls an attack and misses, expends a marker and makes a successful re-roll to hit. Can I now expend a marker to re-roll that dice?

Another example is that if my first re-roll in an attack misses, can I expend another marker and make another re-roll attempt?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Receveur
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Can dice that have been re-rolled, be re-rolled again by expending another marker, or can a given dice only be re-rolled once in a combat round?
Yes, you can re-roll twice the same dice if you have 2 markers

E.g. My opponent rolls an attack and misses, expends a marker and makes a successful re-roll to hit. Can I now expend a marker to re-roll that dice?

Yes

Another example is that if my first re-roll in an attack misses, can I expend another marker and make another re-roll attempt?
Yes

Another example:
- you hit, your opponent spend a marker
- you re-roll, you miss, you spend a marker
- you re-roll, you hit, your opponent spend a marker

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.