10 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Box content rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garruk TheHunter
msg tools
mb
Ok, I received mine and I have a question about the box content listed on the back of the box (didn't find an answer to this).

It state 5 command lines but I only have 4 in the box. And it state 5 mechs but I only have 4 (but for this one it might be for the big one in the sealed box.

Is that a typo on the content or am I missing something in my box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Magallanes
msg tools
One hidden mech and one hidden command line under the bottom insert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garruk TheHunter
msg tools
mb
Thanks. Just found the command line and the hidden mech is the one in the box I guess.

Ok, next question :

I have 72 command cards and 38 damage cards. But the box state 96 command cards, 55 damage cards and 40 schematic cards. Now, am I missing some cards or are the missing ones in the scenario envelop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Garruk wrote:
Thanks. Just found the command line and the hidden mech is the one in the box I guess.

Ok, next question :

I have 72 command cards and 38 damage cards. But the box state 96 command cards, 55 damage cards and 40 schematic cards. Now, am I missing some cards or are the missing ones in the scenario envelop?

They're in the mission envelopes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garruk TheHunter
msg tools
mb
Thanks!

Now, looks like the insert doesn't fit the cards sleeved. Which is too bad as I like to protect my cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My sleeved damage cards fit in their designated slot, then the mech cards fit when split between the two other spaces in the bottom tray. The schematics I keep in the box that you unlock in mission 3. The other cards that come in that mission 3 box, I store underneath the insert in that box. Everything seems to fit perfectly when all sleeved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Temelin wrote:
My sleeved damage cards fit in their designated slot, then the mech cards fit when split between the two other spaces in the bottom tray. The schematics I keep in the box that you unlock in mission 3. The other cards that come in that mission 3 box, I store underneath the insert in that box. Everything seems to fit perfectly when all sleeved.

That's great. I bought sleeves and realized it probably wouldn't fit. I'm glad it does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garruk TheHunter
msg tools
mb
Thanks, will try that. BTW, just to be very sure, in the mission envelope, we get the schematics cards but also more damage cards and more command cards?

Just want to be very sure, I don't want to open them yet just to check if I don't have to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Garruk wrote:
Thanks, will try that. BTW, just to be very sure, in the mission envelope, we get the schematics cards but also more damage cards and more command cards?

Just want to be very sure, I don't want to open them yet just to check if I don't have to.

You have the right number of starting cards. This has been confirmed elsewhere in the forums by Riot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The extra command cards are actually the boss command cards located in the boss box...not mech command cards.

Envelopes contain schematic cards and some of them contain additional damage cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.