Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just came across this game in a thread about Futball games. This looks pretty cool. Only thing is, are there still going to be new modules and scenarios added to the game, or is it pretty much dead?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, got my team (Go Erebor!) set up, and played the first game. Got flattened by Kiev 4-1. And then four players got injured, two for 1 game, one for 2 games, and one for 4 games.

This is going to be one of those games, now isn't it.

Is it possible to get relegated from Division 4?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A narrow 3-2 win over Bucharest, at home, against a depleted squad, 9 shots to their five. I need a new goalie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephane heed
France
Vaugneray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Toenail21 wrote:
Okay, got my team (Go Erebor!)

Welcome to the Footy Manager world.
As for extra modules than the ones exasting, since it has been a while, I'm not sure there will be unfortunatly :'(

Unless there is a suden regain in interest here on BGG! (I'm doing my best,honest )
Maybe the Great One, Luke Morris, also going by the name Hamster of Fury, will be able to answer that?
(I would defanatly be interesteed)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heeeey! Thanks for the lovely words. It's really appreciated. I'm very happy that people like this game and check this page a few times a week in case of posts etc.

Life for me has been pretty busy for a while (with two girls under 5, work, I'm in a band so practice every week and gig etc) so my time and concentration is pretty limited. However, never say never. If I can get my head together at points I'd definitely consider adding in new bits and pieces if there was enough interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephane heed
France
Vaugneray
flag msg tools
mbmb
HamsterOfFury wrote:
Heeeey! Thanks for the lovely words. It's really appreciated.

Normal, you have given us such a wonderfull game, and free on top of that!!(I also like your others PnP, Tour: Cycle Free and Baseball Heroes)

HamsterOfFury wrote:
I'm very happy that people like this game and check this page a few times a week in case of posts etc.

I like this game so much that I'm always on the look out for any new ideas, and if I can help others in the process, I'm more than willing!

HamsterOfFury wrote:
Life for me has been pretty busy for a while (with two girls under 5,(...).

Family above all!! That must allways be top !

HamsterOfFury wrote:
If I can get my head together at points I'd definitely consider adding in new bits and pieces if there was enough interest.

That would be fantastic!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.