Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

into

Is this ok? Basically, can I tow "on-the-fly", during my movement? I spend 1 move, I'm next to the bomb, then the remaining 2 to tow. Or do I have to *start* my movement next to/in front of object I want to tow?

into

Is this ok? Converting 4 movement points into 2 tow moves? The manual is a bit ambigous about that and doesn't give any example past just 1 tow move.

When you tow a mech, the manual says that the mech "maintains its facing", but it's written in such context, that I'm not sure, if it means the facing of the towed mech (its original facing) or the facing of the mech that is towing (so if I tow a mech, it enters the square I was before, but it changes its facing so that it faces the same direction as me)

If I scrap Schematics card during one mission, can I still use it in the next one, or is it gone forever?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. This is correct.
2. This is also correct.
3. The towed mech does not turn.
4. You can use it in the next mission, though you start the gear tracker at 0 again. So if it's one of the two schematics you bring with you, you have to unlock it again before you use it once in that mission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You can use 1 move (of a 3 move stack) to move next to a mech and then the remaining 2 moves to tow it a spot.

2) Yes you can spend 4 moves (of 1 stack so only possible with speed) to tow 2 spots.

3) The mech you tow just remains facing the same direction. And you do aswell since a move has no tuning in it

4) You can just use them again, you can never have more then 2 schematics but future missions will remind you of that.

Edit, not fast enough

And as note on 1) should you have a 3 move stack and start already next a mech you can tow it 1 spot but then you must use your last move and leave the mech behind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for confirmation, guys. I'm glad we've played it correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Chan
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have another question on the schematic cards. Is there a choice on when we can use the activated schematic card once the card reached its needed level?

We have been playing the game requiring that we must use the schematic card immediately whenever it's activated. This is because we noticed there are wordings in some of the cards which uses "may" (depending on conditions)and some don't which implies it must be used immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can keep them and use them when you want to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
snipes102 wrote:
I have another question on the schematic cards. Is there a choice on when we can use the activated schematic card once the card reached its needed level?

We have been playing the game requiring that we must use the schematic card immediately whenever it's activated. This is because we noticed there are wordings in some of the cards which uses "may" (depending on conditions)and some don't which implies it must be used immediately.

There are 2 kind of schematic. One-time use and permanent ones. The permanent ones are always active once unlocked, while the one-time use one can be used whenever you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Chan
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for your quick responses!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.