Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Theo Peters
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone wants to trade me Myth. I'm pretty sure it's not the 2.0 version, but I know you can download the 2.0 rules online for free (right?). Are there any other differences between original and 2.0? And how can you tell which version it is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Better ask in the Myth forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Grozdanich

Santa Clara
CA California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many of the cards have slightly different text on them. They are all downloadable and can possibly be purchased on the myth website (not sure if they are going to do another round or not)

It's not a huge difference, just makes the cards more clear.

The difference really is just rulebook says 2.0 on it I believe and is smaller.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be an upgrade pack via the publisher's website. Also, I think the new edition says right on the front that it is version 2.0.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Recommendations to Trades.

Please don't ask for trades in a game's forum. Instead list the item as 'want in trade' and use the automated trade finder to find potential trades. Contact them, agree on the trade and then put through the trade request.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theo Peters
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:
Moved from Recommendations to Trades.

Please don't ask for trades in a game's forum. Instead list the item as 'want in trade' and use the automated trade finder to find potential trades. Contact them, agree on the trade and then put through the trade request.

I wasn't asking for a trade - I was saying that someone (through Kijiji) wanted to trade with me and I wanted some advice as to whether I should or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had a nickel for every time this question was asked I could afford the Journeyman boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.