GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,632 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Haspelknecht» Forums » General

Subject: White cardboard insert? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Gentry
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the Capstone version for my birthday, and it came with a flat foldable cardboard piece wrapped in with the punch boards. It's not listed in the manual or list of contents on the back of the box. I assume it's some sort of box organizer, but I can't fathom how it's supposed to fold up to be at all useful. Did everyone get this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Euan D
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, you pretty much have it folded correctly in that pic. The large square bit will rest against the bottom of the game box. Fold the flaps on the top and bottom of the main square the other way and then slide it into the box with the white side facing up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Gentry
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering the game components take up most of the box, it seems really pointless to put an insert in that's going to take up a bunch of space. I'll probably just chuck it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, mine was recycled immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerod
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine fits in just fine. Is it necessary? Not at all. Will I keep it? Time will tell. But I'm also not a big fan of the big plastic Tupperware dishes above. I'd rather have something more compact. Anyway just wanted to add the pictures of how I think it is supposed to look and how it fits afterwards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter B
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's a great service to include it. Everyone is free to use it or not. It would be nice if they made it clear what it is by putting the text "inlay" or something on it. I was puzzled at first as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.