Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Bowden
Australia
Fountaindale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, not in the game...

I'd been jealously reading posts by those who had received their copies, and compulsively checking my mailbox for any signs of delivery, when I decided to log in to my GMT account...and discovered to my horror that I NEVER ACTUALLY ORDERED IT!!! WHAT???

I'd read about the game, thought about the game, decided to buy the game, watched videos on how to play the game... But somehow the actual ordering part (a fairly crucial part) didn't take place. I just thought it did.

So I would sit, staring dreamily into space as I thought of the various GMT games I have on preorder (four others at this point - all actually ordered) and include Labyrinth in that total by mistake.

Luckily I was able to swiftly correct this terrible error, and my copy is out there somewhere, winging its way to me here, where it will no doubt kick my butt like its older brother does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Daquin
Japan
Tokyo
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes. You're not the first and last one...

As for the game, it is fairly more complex as you have to manage militias, civil wars, influence and hostility markers (awakening and reaction).

Other than that, it is a captivating game and a lot of thoughts went into it. The state of hopelessness the world is/ or should be right now if you are unaware is very well explained.

The US player has a very tough time fighting on all fronts, whacking the moles everywhere, dealing with events.

I played the terrorist side and I was so feeling sorry for the uphill battle the US was conducting. And when it is over, it is not over... not sure peace will be achieved in this generation.

The game is fun, plays well, has super value production and is a big eye opener.

Good you caught your mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.