United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
POW
badge
BAM
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like I've played the game enough to be enjoy the mechanics. The problem is that I've seen just about every card there is (with the exception of some equipment). Would a big box expansion have the same number of cards as the base set? I'm debating trying to obtain Runebound 2ed especially as this material appears slow coming. Just my $0.02

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
2nd ed is a very different beast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
draight wrote:
I feel like I've played the game enough to be enjoy the mechanics. The problem is that I've seen just about every card there is (with the exception of some equipment). Would a big box expansion have the same number of cards as the base set? I'm debating trying to obtain Runebound 2ed especially as this material appears slow coming. Just my $0.02

I'm having trouble understanding your point. Is your issue that, once you've seen all the cards, a game isn't fun for you anymore?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Did you get the small expansions already? Those add a chunk of new cards.

I'm also a bit confused about the relevance between your thread title and the point you're trying to make.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.