Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick M
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm missing a disapprove vote token. Where could I find a replacement tile without having to re-buy the entire game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
InfinityPal wrote:
I'm missing a disapprove vote token. Where could I find a replacement tile without having to re-buy the entire game?

You should contact the publisher about the problem. If it's their fault (new game), they'll mail you one. Otherwise you can probably pay a nominal fee for a replacement.

http://www.indieboardsandcards.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick M
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's definitely my fault, but thanks for the advice. I will contact the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also go to a craft store and get some black and white stones to replace the voting tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rundle
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
You could also go to a craft store and get some black and white stones to replace the voting tokens.

We use the black-and-white double-sided player pieces from Othello/Reversi. They're more durable than the voting tokens provided.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you actually play with the maximum number of players?

(Also, if you have the habit of keeping the tokens in your hand, then an empty hand could work to replace the other token for the 10th player.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Hermans
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never used those tokens: we always vote by sticking out one fist sideways. And on the count of 3, you either stick your thumb up (approve) or down (disapprove).

Should you not be able to get a new token for free from the publisher, I would gladly mail you my tokens (as I never use them ;-)).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick M
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, sometimes I do play with the maximum number of players. Not every time, but frequently enough that I want to make sure that I have enough pieces to make it work. I have a feeling that people in my group would maybe take advantage of the "wobbly thumbs" rule and I don't have an Othello set (though I don't actually think that would work super well, due to sleight of hand reasons...) so I figure asking for the piece from the publisher is not too bad. I had to pay two dollars in shipping, which is certainly affordable.

I notice many users deriding Avalon's components, but apart from the cards (which I have sleeved), I like them quite a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.