Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a play a card with 3 swords on it and I move to a room where I have to pass by monster does it use one of my swords then afterwards I'm left with two swords ? Or does it just negate me from taking damage and I can spend the 3 swords fighting a monster in the card row .. I guess meaning I met the requirement and I'm good to use the swords else where ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also if I have 3 cards in my hand that have two swords on it can I fight the goblin 3 times

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erskine Thompson
United States
Rome
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes, if you pass a monster, it uses one of your swords for that turn (think strength), and you have two left to use in other battles.

2. Yes, you can fight the Goblin multiple times, so if you have six total swords, you can fight the Goblin three times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Using swords in tunnels is completely optional. But if you do not want to take damage then you will have to spend (a) sword(s).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.