Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There have been a few threads about this topic:

accommodating sleeved cards

Will sleeved cards fit into the trays?

Sleeves

All of my cards are sleeved and fit in the box. Damage cards and command cards in the bottom tray's 3 spaces. Schematics and other cards I won't spoil fit in the box with the other spoilery thing under the insert in that box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes they will fit in the box provided that you use "Perfect Fits" for the cards and leave the mission-related cards in their respective envelops. This is my copy of the game with the cards sleeved it fits without any problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's something under the insert?
Temelin wrote:

Sleeves

All of my cards are sleeved and fit in the box. Damage cards and command cards in the bottom tray's 3 spaces. Schematics and other cards I won't spoil fit in the box with the other spoilery thing under the insert in that box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved all the cards. I just use a deck box to hold most of them and keep the deck box on top of the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slydog75 wrote:
There's something under the insert?
Temelin wrote:

Sleeves

I don't want to spoil the surprise!

It is a poorly written sentence. "The box with the other spoilery thing" was my way of identifying the box. Read it again that way and it might make more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ditched the precious inserts (except for the 4 figures and big boss one), and keep all the minion minis in a smaller box inside the box and grab as needed.

Blasphemy, I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
roufus wrote:

Blasphemy, I know.

Not at all. You do you, boss. I'd rather we give you the option; but it's your game. Do whatever you'd like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Inserts are nice but I Must Sleeeeeve!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco van Barneveld
Netherlands
EDE GLD
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wave 1 Shipping 2 here:
sleeved my cards today and everything fits where it's supposed to fit.
Hope my pics help.
Good luck.

Although the pile of Command Cards look big, when putting everything in place, it fits as it should.

Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikolai
United States
flag msg tools
There's plenty of room in the box for sleeved cards. Command Cards and Damage Cards all fit in the bottom three trays, so only the Schematic Cards get displaced. That deck of cards is much smaller than the others, and can fit almost anywhere, even once you unlock all the cards.

SOLUTION #1:
Crack open the "DO NOT OPEN" box with the axe breaking through the side; there's a slot for cards in there, and extra room in the box for leaving bagged cards.

SOLUTION #2:
Bag the Schematics (or use a small, thin deck box) and place the cards on top of the "DO NOT OPEN" box, in the recess between the axe and the top component tray. As you can see below, I've got half the Schematic cards and ~80 sleeves sitting comfortably right there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.