Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amos Dillman
United States
Bement
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we have info on the card sleeve size and card count for the new Terra Nova edition? Just got the KS update that copies are shipping out. Was hoping to plan ahead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
amodman wrote:
Do we have info on the card sleeve size and card count for the new Terra Nova edition? Just got the KS update that copies are shipping out. Was hoping to plan ahead.

... no card condoms for this cowboy, I love the feel and sound of new linen shufflin' together on game night!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mb
I'm curious as well and plan on sleeving my 'nice linen' cards immediately upon unboxing. I posted a comment on the KS page and hopefully someone who has possession of the game will actually post the card measurements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mb
Just picked my copy up! The cards fit nicely within a 56x87 mm sleeve. Thankfully I already had a stash of Mayday sleeves in this size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Minsker
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived today, and Fantasy Flight Standard American sleeves (green) fit just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mb
By the way, I also added a comment to the 'card sleeve geeklist': Item for Geeklist "Card Sleeve Sizes for Games" . On it, you can see the other sleeve options from the different manufacturers in case you have a preference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amos Dillman
United States
Bement
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you all having any problems fitting the sleeved cards back into the box? I assume you might have thrown out the insert? I haven't picked up my sleeve packs yet, but it looks like it's going to be tight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mb
No. The sleeved cards fits great within the box even with the insert. See pic:

I also added in a much needed divider and set aside that useless pencil they included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.