Subject: Ecological Zone placement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthieu Fontaines
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is written "ADJACENT TO ANY GREENERY TILE"

Do you confirm it means you can place it near another player greenery and not touching one of your greenery?

Subsequent question : do you confirm I put 2 ressources on this card when placing it (one for the animal tag and one for the plant tag)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duinhir wrote:
It is written "ADJACENT TO ANY GREENERY TILE"

Do you confirm it means you can place it near another player greenery and not touching one of your greenery?

Subsequent question : do you confirm I put 2 ressources on this card when placing it (one for the animal tag and one for the plant tag)?

Yes the card specifies that it can be placed adjacent to any greenery, it doesn't have to be yours. You must have a greenery tile on the board however, because that is specified as a requirement to play the card.

Yes you get 2 resources on the card when you play it because it specifies that the triggering tags includes the 2 on the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu Fontaines
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, that was also the way I view it, but a confirmation is always welcome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.