Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any plans to release Archfiends for the new enemies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Anderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Gyges wrote:
Are there any plans to release Archfiends for the new enemies?

Short answer: Not yet, no.

Long answer:
Short runs of games aren't very profitable, and this industry's profit margins are pretty small to begin with.
The number of Harrowood+Lycanthropes Archfiends we could sell would be a percentage (if we could get it to 80% that'd be really amazing - I'd actually be surprised if it hit 50%) of the copies of Sickle Moon we sold, which in turn is a percent of the copies of 2nd Ed. This is one of the reasons expansions of expansions don't happen much. There's an automatic limiter in place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might have missed an opportunity by not adding the Sickle of the Moon Archfiends into the recent Archfiends kickstarter, thereby giving us even more reason to go out and buy Sickle of the Moon..!

Could be an idea for your next campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Turner
United Kingdom
Romsey
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd have bought them if they were offered. You could have included them in the game as a way to encourage people to purchase archfiends too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish future expansions are sold with Archfiends included (that's the best for customers/product line in my opinion). Or if this is not possible with next Kickstarter, a big box that combines 2nd Edition Core+Eve of Sickle+Skittering Darkness Archfiends would be a nice alternative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.