Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Tiny Epic Quest is a 45 min. sandbox adventure for 1-4 players with limited action selection, grid movement, dice rolling & press-your-luck!

In Tiny Epic Quest, players embark on an adventure reminiscent of classic video games. Each player controls a band of three elf heroes questing across a large over-world to save the sacred mushroom folk from the intruding goblins!

Click here to visit the Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2eOd0IG

A game like this doesn't come along very often. Don't miss out. Become a backer today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... and funded in less than 10 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know what the Tiny Epic Games are sold for at the SPIEL?

I backed all Tiny Epic Games so far. One of the reasons being the artwork.
But i really dislike the map design of this one. To symetrical (compared to Kingdoms for example) and to crowed. Despite it being so linial I find it a pain to look at and figure out whats where. Maybe it is better in reality than in the videos I have seen.

So I am thinking sitting this one out and buying it after seeing it next year at the SPIEL.
I will miss out on the Deluxe... but since it feels like paying 16$ for 2 cards and 7 token anyway (because of shipping that I would save with buying at the convention)...

So anyone know the price they sell them for there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This title (Tiny Epic) has really made a name for itself. Almost smashed all of the stretch goals and still 24 days to go as of 11-02!

Congrats to the creator(s).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.