Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Happy shops" AKA "Spieleoffensive.de" is the German (maybe even the European?) distribution partner for game salute. On the 19th of October I got mail from them stating that Shadowrift will be dispatched "soon" - I guess that was the day when the games arrived at the warehouse. On the 24th I sent out a mail as I hadn't received a shipping information yet (which they had promised to send out) asking when they would ship the games - their reply was "soon"....

As of today I still do not have any shipping notice. After all not a huge deal, I can patiently wait for my game, but delaying a game for almost two weeks is not impressive, even more so as there were less than 1,000 backers worldwide on the project...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1659798/2nd-editioneots...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:

OK, thanks for the info seems like Happyshops/Spiele-offensive is responsible for Europe distribution and not only for Germany.

The feedback for them on the Kickstarter Page isn't good either...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mixo wrote:
Scorpion0x17 wrote:

OK, thanks for the info seems like Happyshops/Spiele-offensive is responsible for Europe distribution and not only for Germany.

The feedback for them on the Kickstarter Page isn't good either...

Still no news from Happyshops. They have been sitting on the games for two weeks now - their style of service sounds more like "CRAPPYshops" to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.