Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For now I am "watching" this one. Our only "Tiny" game right now is Galaxies, which we enjoy. But money is tight.

I'm wondering if, as the Kickstarter grows, we might get more elements added to the game rather than just upgraded component quality or materials.

I'm hoping to see more quest cards, more items for the Itemeeples, and maybe even more map cards for added variety.

Also, are the stretch goals KS exclusives, or will they come with every copy of the game when it goes to retail?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Waller
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ebridge wrote:
Our only "Tiny" game right now is Galaxies, which we enjoy. But money is tight.

Suddenly I feel really guilty for splurging on an honorary producer spot. Would you permit me to ease my guilt by paypaling you $24 to enable you to back it? If so, please PM me your email!

I've been playing with the P&P a lot, and truly believe this game to be head and shoulders above the rest in the line (although like you I much enjoy Galaxies as well).
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cal Rasmussen
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ebridge wrote:
For now I am "watching" this one. Our only "Tiny" game right now is Galaxies, which we enjoy. But money is tight.

I'm wondering if, as the Kickstarter grows, we might get more elements added to the game rather than just upgraded component quality or materials.

I'm hoping to see more quest cards, more items for the Itemeeples, and maybe even more map cards for added variety.

Also, are the stretch goals KS exclusives, or will they come with every copy of the game when it goes to retail?

Thanks

They almost always add stuff like that. I have never seen them not, I have backed everyone of their games besides TEK and TED. I love the Tiny Epic games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ebridge wrote:
Also, are the stretch goals KS exclusives, or will they come with every copy of the game when it goes to retail? Thanks

Typically only the Deluxe content is not available in the retail version. It's not necessarily "exclusive" but it can only be bought later through limited ways, such as at conventions, BGG or directly from Gamelyn Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Waller
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trakes wrote:
ebridge wrote:
Also, are the stretch goals KS exclusives, or will they come with every copy of the game when it goes to retail? Thanks

Typically only the Deluxe content is not available in the retail version. It's not necessarily "exclusive" but it can only be bought later through limited ways, such as at conventions, BGG or directly from Gamelyn Games.

The BGG store, as Trakes mentions, is a pretty safe bet. As a reference, all the deluxe content prior to Tiny Epic Western is still available there, so it is very reasonable to assume that you'll be able to get TEQ stuff there eventually too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
litendavid wrote:
ebridge wrote:
Our only "Tiny" game right now is Galaxies, which we enjoy. But money is tight.

Suddenly I feel really guilty for splurging on an honorary producer spot. Would you permit me to ease my guilt by paypaling you $24 to enable you to back it? If so, please PM me your email!

I've been playing with the P&P a lot, and truly believe this game to be head and shoulders above the rest in the line (although like you I much enjoy Galaxies as well).

That is very kind of you (was certainly not expecting that!), but please pass that generosity on to someone who is more deserving. We might not have the money to back right now, but we plan to have it available by the end of the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
litendavid wrote:
trakes wrote:
ebridge wrote:

The BGG store, as Trakes mentions, is a pretty safe bet. As a reference, all the deluxe content prior to Tiny Epic Western is still available there, so it is very reasonable to assume that you'll be able to get TEQ stuff there eventually too.

I love all of the Tiny Epic games but TEW was the first one I backed.

I was able to get the deluxe content for TEK, TEK:HC, TED, and TEG however I ended up paying more than I would have if I initially backed the game on KS the first time around

That is huge for me. Sure, no, this stuff isn't exclusive but this is also the best price you will be able to pay for all of the content you want AND I support the company I like.

Kind of a win/win for me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Allen
United States
White Settlement
Texas
flag msg tools
www.bobweekend.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Bob's Weekend Wonders heavenly backs the Tiny Epic projects. Typically end up with 24-50 copies of the deluxe version. They distribute through Hit Point Sales and I grab standard inventory from that channel. I can be found at conventions. Regular versions (TED) $25, Deluxe versions $35. TEW, TEK2/HC ($65 for the combo). Waiting to get TEG/Beyond in stock. U-TEK got notice the shipping label is printed so I should have it for BGG Con.

Thanks,
Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.