Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
9 HIGH
badge
Can't touch this!
mbmbmbmbmb
So the haunt is revealed and the Witch and betrayer want to come after me because i have max knowledge and have the Cleric's robes and the book. Pretty much the bees knees. I flip a tile - Panic Room. Awesome i can stay safe in here until I am ready to mount my attack, like Jodie Fisher. Problem is no where on panic room does it say you can lock it. You just have a way to escape with a roll to any room with a dumbwaiter. Cool but not the first thing that came to mind. 2 players later, after I have been turned to a frog and dropped all my items, a teammate flips the Locked Room. Are you kidding me??!!? The Panic Room which has a vault door is not locked but this Locked Room is. Ergh. Luckily we defeated the witch soon after, as I watched from the ground, a frog.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Johnston
Canada
flag msg tools
The monsters and traitor walk right through the locked doors anyway. It is just a hindrance to trap survivors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.