GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,844 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Betrayal at House on the Hill: Widow's Walk» Forums » Rules

Subject: Panic Room vs Locked Room rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alain Houle
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
badge
Naughty or Nice?
mbmbmbmbmb
So the haunt is revealed and the Witch and betrayer want to come after me because i have max knowledge and have the Cleric's robes and the book. Pretty much the bees knees. I flip a tile - Panic Room. Awesome i can stay safe in here until I am ready to mount my attack, like Jodie Fisher. Problem is no where on panic room does it say you can lock it. You just have a way to escape with a roll to any room with a dumbwaiter. Cool but not the first thing that came to mind. 2 players later, after I have been turned to a frog and dropped all my items, a teammate flips the Locked Room. Are you kidding me??!!? The Panic Room which has a vault door is not locked but this Locked Room is. Ergh. Luckily we defeated the witch soon after, as I watched from the ground, a frog.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Johnston
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
The monsters and traitor walk right through the locked doors anyway. It is just a hindrance to trap survivors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.