Subject: Tiles tuck boxes storage solution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dahkon Dahkon
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Just made some tuck boxes for storing tiles and cards in a better way.
This boxes can contains every tiles and cards I get (King + SG + all exclusives Addon + Dragon + Paolo box + Collete Box) and the big one contains all sheets).

Download (French Version only) :
http://www.dahkon.com/conan/CONAN_Box.zip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i suspect that experience will reveal that it's much simpler to store the tiles together with their minis, otherwise there's twice the amount of tile/mini searching and twice the separating and putting away after play. That was my experience, anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
you should post the file, I might make these
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dahkon Dahkon
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
i suspect that experience will reveal that it's much simpler to store the tiles together with their minis, otherwise there's twice the amount of tile/mini searching and twice the separating and putting away after play. That was my experience, anyway.

And how you do that ? Storing the minis with the corresponding tiles seems impossible to me in the 2 core boxes.

Let me see if I can share the files on BGG. But it's in french you will have to modify them.

I added the link on the first post (too large to send to BGG).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Got some mad pop-ups clicking those pictures, I'd be wary of those links

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dahkon Dahkon
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillean wrote:
Got some mad pop-ups clicking those pictures, I'd be wary of those links

That must be hosting pics pop-ups. I changed the links.
I'm hosting the pics now on my server, you won't see weird popups.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dahkon wrote:
sgbeal wrote:

And how you do that ? Storing the minis with the corresponding tiles seems impossible to me in the 2 core boxes.

See thread 1653163 for a pic. i don't use the core boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dahkon Dahkon
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes I saw that. But I attend to paint the minis so this storage solution is not possible for me unless I want to destroy the paintings.

I don't have unlimited space in my home so optimizing the boxes is the best thing to do for me instead of adding more and more box.
But I agree your solution must be faster to set up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dahkon wrote:
Ah yes I saw that. But I attend to paint the minis so this storage solution is not possible for me unless I want to destroy the paintings.

I don't have unlimited space in my home so optimizing the boxes is the best thing to do for me instead of adding more and more box.
But I agree your solution must be faster to set up.

i unfortunately don't have a compatible idea for painted minis other than maybe making your own box, which would be a lot of work (probably less work than painting them all, though!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.