Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to figure out, how to add someone as a geekbuddy for some time, also reading the pinned article (and posting my request there) didn't help
Doesnt seem to work for me.
When I open "GeekBuddies" under "My Geek" I see the "Geek Buddy Manager". I can "Manage Groups" with no problem, but when I click "Edit GeekBuddies" all I get is an empty Frame that says "TermiGators Geekbuddies".
No Buttons
Nothing

Everything else seems to work though.

Did I miss something?

Thanks for any Help

Termi

PS: Doesn't work at work or at home - both XP, once IE7, once Firefox 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bazynski
Poland
warsaw
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
see that white cross in green circle over my avatar? click it. then go to all that manage buddies page again...

manage buddies is only for managing buddies you already have. to add someone as geekbuddy you need to... yes, you guessed it, to click that cross over my avatar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
bazik123 wrote:
see that white cross in green circle over my avatar? click it.

Actually No.

There is a "Send Geekmail" Button, a "Tags" Button, and the Location-Flag. Nothing else

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
You rate Primordial Soup higher than Tigris and Euphrates. My guess is that no one wants to be on the geekbuddy list of such a deranged gamer. arrrh
I must admit I've played T&E really few in the last years. My GF doesn't like it and it wasn't among my friends favourites.
But I'm hoping to give it another try soon and maybe then I'll rethink my rating.

But I will still stay deranged. arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bazynski
Poland
warsaw
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TermiGator wrote:
bazik123 wrote:
see that white cross in green circle over my avatar? click it.

Actually No.

There is a "Send Geekmail" Button, a "Tags" Button, and the Location-Flag. Nothing else

hmm strange. I don't know how to help in that case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed some white/green cross symbols above your avatar while surfing with my notebook... hmmm... gotta check those settings on my computer obviously.
Or I gotta manage the geekbuddys with my notebook

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.