Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to give you all a heads up that there is a Co Op mission that can be played vs Mousers. So for all you solo players you will be able to get your Turtle fix even when you are alone.

What I think is cool is that we may be able to play with the mouser mechanic to apply it to the rest of the enemies and get further solo missions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brock Poulsen
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is awesome news! I know Kevin Wilson said there would be co-op in a future expansion, but it's really cool that we're getting some co-op right in the box. It makes me even more excited to get my hands on this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dufficy
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm also excited to try out the co-op/solo mouser mission, but it should be noted that the mouser figures and mission was an exclusive for "the Works" edition of the game, received via Kickstarter or the pledgemanager pre-order.
Just don't want folks who are ordering the base game to think it will be there in the box as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Parker
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will be interesting to see if anyone comes up with a base set of rules to play this solo with "The Solo System":
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/206074/solo-system

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Der
msg tools
I think that it would be possible to create some solo rules, maybe something along the lines of the villain plays the top card of the villain deck his turn. Having the extra cards would create some power, but the randomness of it would weaken the villain - so maybe it will be balanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Turtle Freak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the first things I plan to do with this game is develop a solo mission of Leo (or Raph depending on your favorite version of the story) fleeing the Foot across some rooftops unless someone else beats me to it. There's a lot of potential for custom scenarios given the number of minis we have access to and the wealth of stories to draw from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardboiled Gregg
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Turtle Freak wrote:
One of the first things I plan to do with this game is develop a solo mission of Leo (or Raph depending on your favorite version of the story) fleeing the Foot across some rooftops unless someone else beats me to it. There's a lot of potential for custom scenarios given the number of minis we have access to and the wealth of stories to draw from.

I was planning on trying to make a workable Mirage Leonardo #1/Shredder Strikes Back type solo survival/"escape" scenario where Leo also rolls 1 each of the other turtles' (and maybe Splinter's) dice then chooses 2 for each round.

Of course, I'm in the UK so I doubt I'll beat you there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to do a mission that recreates the fight between Raph and Casy. No villain player per say just two players dulling it out (so it would sort of fall in with a co op mission).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Bates
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
love these ideas!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.