Subject: Biden in Clinton's Cabinet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/joe-biden-secretary-o...

Would this hurt his potential to run 4 years from now for President? Given Clinton's toxicity, might it best to wait 4 more years. Then again, maybe he would not even consider a run, but I believe that, if he holds out 4 more years, he may make an interesting and very viable candidate in 2020. Link yourself to a Clinton cabinet, and you may be in for a rough road ahead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Crap. I thought this was the first leak of the YUUUGGEST sex scandal since the blue dress....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Crap. I thought this was the first leak of the YUUUGGEST sex scandal since the blue dress....

It's part of Biden's unofficial WH tour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He's way too old for 2020/24. This is the only way to keep Koldie's prophecy alive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I have it on the down low. Beyonce is being vetted for Secretary of Agriculture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slightly disappointed this didn't involve a hide and go seek game that started when Hillary was Sec o St and just ended today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Patterson
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
What were you expecting?
badge
I have overtext 'cause everyone else was doing it.
mbmbmbmbmb
First, I don't think in modern politics you get a primary challenger for an incumbent president. Clinton would have to have major issues during her presidency. I'm not talking about any of the scandals she currently has on the table.

Second, he'd be 78 in 2020. We're already talking about how Clinton would be the oldest since Reagan and Trump would be the oldest person ever elected to the office. Clinton is 69 and Trump is 70. While I don't think any age should disqualify a person from running, but it would probably be an issue and impact his decision. Assuming he'd want two terms, the guy would be 86 at the end of his career.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.