Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/27/politics/tammy-duckworth-mark-...

Oof.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Sorry Trey, beat you to it:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1662238/my-nomination-dick-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it IS Casual Friday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
The guy is a ducking douche but he doesn't represent every member of the GOP. Sorry.

I would also point out he apologized. Hillary has said some racist shit, calling black people thugs, she apologized and all was forgiven.

I would vote for his opponent though. We need more vets in office.

Oh please, Trump DOES represent all of the GOP and he says racist things every other day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
The guy is a ducking douche but he doesn't represent every member of the GOP. Sorry.

I would also point out he apologized. Hillary has said some racist shit, calling black people thugs, she apologized and all was forgiven.

Oh please, Trump DOES represent all of the GOP and he says racist things every other day.

WTF - the link is about Sen. Mark Kirk not Trump. Christ, get your rage boner under control.

Second - Trump doesn't represent me. I'm not voting for him. pretty sure plenty of other Republicans in this forum have said the same thing. Not all Republicans are racist.

Whoa, untwist your panties, sugar. I know it's about Kirk, I posted it. It's a pattern, that's the point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

WTF - the link is about Sen. Mark Kirk not Trump. Christ, get your rage boner under control.

Second - Trump doesn't represent me. I'm not voting for him. pretty sure plenty of other Republicans in this forum have said the same thing. Not all Republicans are racist.

Whoa, untwist your panties, sugar. I know it's about Kirk, I posted it. It's a pattern, that's the point.

As far as conservatives go, tell me I'm one of "the good ones." Can you do that, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:

As far as conservatives go, tell me I'm one of "the good ones." Can you do that, please?

Wow, I thought after getting completely owned in that other thread you'd knock off this shtick, at least for a while...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
verandi wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

Wow, I thought after getting completely owned in that other thread you'd knock off this shtick, at least for a while...

So who should I have gone with.... Dar? Moshe? The point was more to go with "casual racism" with there being some conservatives who are "the good ones." Didn't have to be me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
RINOs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:

A twitter apology after his lack of one in the initial statement about this remark. Probably as insincere as it gets.

And sorry. He is the perfect example of the white nationalist turn the GOP has taken. Time to own it. Good for the soul
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
Junior, you're just a simmering volcano of racism, waiting to explode.

Good thing I live in Utah where I never have to face it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

I never said that YOU are racist, or even that most conservatives are. I know plenty that aren't.

But the people representing you at the local, state, and national level often are. The racist, bigoted wing of the party took over this year, stoked into action by a hyper-partisan, often entirely dishonest, rightwing media.

I certainly hope the more moderate and sane wings of the GOP can wrest it back, but I'm not sure I see how.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
GameCrossing wrote:
zombie The "good ones" were DEAD; residing in Chicago; and "registered Democrat". whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.