Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B Dent
Canada
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I noticed that the Firefly Ship Dice and Whole Damn Verse Playmat aren't on the list of expansions. Any reason why?

Do these not count as "expansions" to the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Smith
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would count them as accessories, personally. Expansions typically involve added gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean these?
Firefly: The Game – Ship Dice
Firefly: The Game – The Whole Damn 'Verse game mat

Yes, accessories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Dent
Canada
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, new here. Still trying to figure out how to navigate this UI. Managed to figure out a lot. But still stumbling a bit. Your answers were helpful. Thank you both.

Perfect example: Even with the provided links - it still took me about 3 full minutes poking around to locate the "add to collection" tucked away at the very bottom of the page!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh Don't feel bad. They recently redid the site, so now we're all "new here!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the GAME pages just got a UI revamp. The ACCESSORY pages are still the old format--where the Add to Collection link is indeed hidden down at the bottom. Even with the updated format, BGG has a steep learning curve compared to many other sites--but there is so much information here there's no avoiding that. It's not too bad once you get familiar with the place--besides, discovering new hidden gems of functionality within the site is a meta-game in and of itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.