Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Empty Spell Cards: Solutions? Info? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kaganishu Khan
Austria
flag msg tools
Hi,

I am among the people who received several of their spellcards devoid of any text. 8 Spell cards in the base box only feature the spells name, and I think its 7 in the add-on box.

Does anyone know what is supposed to be their card text?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khaunshar wrote:
Hi,

I am among the people who received several of their spellcards devoid of any text. 8 Spell cards in the base box only feature the spells name, and I think its 7 in the add-on box.

My (all-in) set only has 6 blank spells, and i assumed that was by design so that future scenarios could customize them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
They are for your own customizing, they just gave them names to keep them in line with the theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khaunshar wrote:
Hi,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillean wrote:
They are for your own customizing, they just gave them names to keep them in line with the theme.

But why the different counts? My all-in set has a total of 6 blank English-language spells, whereas the OP is reporting 15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.