United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an amazing little game! Does anyone know the sleeve size for the cards? I don't normally sleeve games but since I'm not sure if this would be easily replaced I'd like to protect the cards as I plan on the game getting HEAVY play on account of how amazing it is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
unlpat wrote:
This is an amazing little game! Does anyone know the sleeve size for the cards? I don't normally sleeve games but since I'm not sure if this would be easily replaced I'd like to protect the cards as I plan on the game getting HEAVY play on account of how amazing it is!

If you send your copy to me, I can figure it out for you. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Nickell
United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
unlpat wrote:

HA! Not a chance. I'd pick this up while you can. Funagain has it on their website and even though it says pre-order it went out quickly as if they had it in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
unlpat wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
unlpat wrote:

HA! Not a chance. I'd pick this up while you can. Funagain has it on their website and even though it says pre-order it went out quickly as if they had it in stock.

Ordered. Hope you're happy.

If no one has figured it out by the time my copy gets in, I'll post what works for me. Barring a goofy size, I should have a sleeve that fits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Nickell
United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
unlpat wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
unlpat wrote:

Ordered. Hope you're happy.

If no one has figured it out by the time my copy gets in, I'll post what works for me. Barring a goofy size, I should have a sleeve that fits.

I think Funagain owes me a commission
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eilif Svensson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
The card size is 58mm x 88mm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Nickell
United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Esven wrote:

Thanks! Also thank you for making such an awesome game. I'm an instant fan!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eilif Svensson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
Thank you

unlpat wrote:
Esven wrote:

Thanks! Also thank you for making such an awesome game. I'm an instant fan!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Vieu
United States
Woodridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FF purple then. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheipaz geimur
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just tried FF Purple, and thought they were way too loose.

Even though I don't like Mayday sleeves, I happened to have some leftover Chimera Premium sleeves that are just a hair too narrow for what I'd like, but IMO fit much, much better than FF Purples

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.