Popular Tags: [View All]
Silberklinge Warlord
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I don't really understand the rules.

usually i get 1 Diamond

but in which case do I get 2 Diamonds? When the fourth Relic leaves the cave in one round, or altogether in the whole game?

Thanks for your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
All together in the whole game. But, really, trying to simplify the relics rule was an error and you better stick to the Incan Gold rule (which is the same, except that one relic is added to the deck when entereing every cave, instead of all at once at the beginning)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
faidutti wrote:
All together in the whole game. But, really, trying to simplify the relics rule was an error and you better stick to the Incan Gold rule (which is the same, except that one relic is added to the deck when entereing every cave, instead of all at once at the beginning)

Maybe I've been playing wrong as well. The 2016 Diamant UK rules seem to indicate you only vote on Relic cards. Should the group be voting on every cave card that comes out?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjx25 wrote:
Maybe I've been playing wrong as well. The 2016 Diamant UK rules seem to indicate you only vote on Relic cards. Should the group be voting on every cave card that comes out?
As answered on another thread, you should indeed vote after each card. Could you please quote the rulebook on that? I'm curious to understand how you got it wrong…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just did, thanks!

BTW, love the Easter Egg on the 5 Ruby Cards for The Dwarf King.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.