Hide
2 Posts

Shuffle Heroes» Forums » Rules

Subject: "dunkler Schleier" and "hypnotische Präsenz" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Geiger
msg tools
I bought this game today and just read through the cards.
I have the German game so I don't know the English translation, sorry.

"Dunkler Schleier" from Casquiel: "nimm eine beliebige Anzahl deiner Karten aus dem Spiel wieder auf deine Hand". Does that mean I can take x cards out of the void? Or what does "aus dem Spiel" mean? I'm just curious because that would be to strong I guess....

"Hypnotische Präsenz" from Alsira: "vorwärts! / zu Beginn jedes eigenen Zuges: kopiere den Effekt einer gegnerischen Karte" does that mean I can use that card as soon as I played it or next turn? When exactly does my turn begin? And second, what card can I copy? Cards in play? Or all cards, either in the void or on the "Ablagestapel" of the enemy or my own?

Thank you very much for your answers.
It is a very beautiful game btw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Dunkler Schleier" can just return cards to your hand from play (just played or persisted cards in front of you, not the cards in the void, hand, deck or discard pile).

You use "Hypnotische Präsenz" in your next turn, after you clean up, before you take an action. You can copy cards in front of your opponent (not the cards in the void, hand, deck or discard pile of this player).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.