$30.00
$20.00
$15.00
$5.00
Andres Navia
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey guys,

I am from Canada and I am planning to include board games in my store. What would be the best distributor to buy from in CANADA on Ontario or Quebec.

I am talking to a distributor in the US but with the currency difference I am not sure it would make much sense to by from the US.

Any advice?

Regards,

Andres
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wynn
Canada
Blackfalds
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
Http://www.universaldist.com
Http://www.lionrampantimports.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tao Wong
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends on what you want to buy. To get Asmodee products including DOW, Z-Man and Plaid Hat Games, you'll need to buy it from Asmodee Canada (formerly F2Z).

Otherwise, Lion Rampant is required for FFG. If you want 7 Wonders, you have to go through ilot307. Those should cover most of the most wanted games.

Buying from the US is only good if you can ship to a US freight forwarder and get it sent up that way, and only if you're doing it in large enough quantities that it off-sets shipping and brokerage (which is often nearly a fixed rate at those quantities).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Navia
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks guys for your help on this

Would it be possible to open an account with Asmodee Canada (F2Z) now that it was adquired?

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmb
andresfok wrote:
Thanks guys for your help on this

Would it be possible to open an account with Asmodee Canada (F2Z) now that it was adquired?

soblue

Just reach out to the company to get a definitive answer. Here's their application form: http://www.zmangames.com/uploads/4/7/1/7/47170931/_account_o...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.