Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I know the spoiler video awhile back said an "Essen" time frame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
They were demoing it at Essen. Looked good and I don't think it should be much longer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing now, it's really beautiful. Should be out soon, the colors are great and it's not a direct port from the board game - they digitized it and it's really perfect for digital!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonello Piemonte
Germany
munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
Rugbydave wrote:
I'm playing now, it's really beautiful. Should be out soon, the colors are great and it's not a direct port from the board game - they digitized it and it's really perfect for digital!

Also beta testing here, but not sure if NDA allows to comment on that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anto wrote:
Rugbydave wrote:

Also beta testing here, but not sure if NDA allows to comment on that

You can, this latest beta test has no NDA!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beta tester as well. I haven't seen any crashing at all and only been able to play solo / pass & play. Very beautiful rendition of the game that plays very smoothly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robkoch2112 wrote:
Beta tester as well. I haven't seen any crashing at all and only been able to play solo / pass & play. Very beautiful rendition of the game that plays very smoothly.

Same here.

I have only played single-player, but it is very smooth and beautiful.

A couple of issues I did want to bring up with them, and I've submitted them to the email address provided.

But otherwise, it's a great app so far!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had never played the game before ever, and though there's no tutorial yet in the app (I assume there will be), I was able to pick it up within my first game! Very straightforward and zen-like to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any new news on the apps release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mal Hobbs
msg tools
I asked Funforge this question today via their FB page. They replied saying that the app "will be ready in a month or two".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beta Tester here - we haven't had an update from them in about a month, either. Was going to shoot them an email this weekend, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Bardot
msg tools
mbmbmb
No more update in the HockeyApp. I have reported many bugs (Umegae starting with 3 coins, AI going to temples or villages without money, AI going to finished panoramas...).
I hope it will not be the same than 7 wonders app !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
7 Wonders App is out? Or you also play-tested that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the joke is a company had started the app and then they dropped it for years with no word; as such, he was saying he hopes this doesn't do the same (it shouldn't, the company has said they were shooting for a march/April release.

As well, there was some news on the 7W app front, maybe by the end of this year we'll know/see something?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kamil
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the've released an iOS [1] and Android [2] version of the game today [3] and it's getting some decent reviews. I don't own the board game so I'm probably going to pick this up.

[1] https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tokaido/id121523?uo=4&mt=8&a...
[2] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funforgedi...
[3] https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/63677/first-look-tokaido
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.