Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crixtey
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I searched the boards and couldn't find the answers to these 2...

Arya Stark's free duplicate she gets from marshaling: What happens to that facedown draw deck card when it is killed or discarded as a duplicate? does it go to dead, discard, or return to your deck? its seemingly really unfortunate if you were to draw say Robb as arya's duplicate, and he had to go to the dead pile...

second scenario:

when Ghaston Grey's action is played against me:

"Reaction: After you lose a challenge as the defending player, kneel and sacrifice Ghaston Grey to return an attacking character to its owner's hand (cannot be saved)."

I return the character to my hand, but what happens to any attachments that character had? discard or also returned to my hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Duplicates have the following ability: “Interrupt: When the overlapping unique card would leave play, discard this duplicate to save that
card. (Cannot be canceled.)” Thus, it goes in the discard pile.

Any attachments go directly back to its owner hand, unless it has the "terminal" keyword.

Have fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miloboy gogogo
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghaston Grey

non terminal attachments return to owner's hand
all duplicate of that card
go to discard pile T-T

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.