Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you already have a brush on a particular landscape, can you play a matching lesson card from the school into your print? In other words, you don't necessarily need to move a brush to a landscape spot in your studio, correct?

For example, there is a lesson card I claim from the school with a mountain symbol requirement. I already have a brush on a mountain symbol in my studio. Can I play the card I claimed into my print?

I'm assuming I can, and it's probably obvious, but I just want to make sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can. Just remember that each brush can be used at most once per round, whether you move it or not.

Edit: Also each landscape icon can only be used once per round. Which only matters if you have multiple move abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JonBen wrote:
Yes you can. Just remember that each brush can be used at most once per round, whether you move it or not.

Edit: Also each landscape icon can only be used once per round. Which only matters if you have multiple move abilities.

Great. Thanks! I thought that was the case, but just wanted to make sure I played my first game correctly. This is a little gem of a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.