Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Great Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
+$2.97 shipping.

Still a heck of a deal though. Of course I already have it, ahh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Factor
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
I am Volko Ruhnke's medulla oblongata....
mbmbmb
Much obliged for the heads-up. Been wanting this one for a while, but never pulled the trigger. Always had this one wish-listed to add to a potential CSI order to fulfill free postage requirements.... never happened. Cheap as heck. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pansonic
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
The seller is Mega_mega and they ship from Germany. I have ordered from them before and they are reliable, but shipping can (will) take a couple of weeks. Just a heads-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Factor
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
I am Volko Ruhnke's medulla oblongata....
mbmbmb
pansonic wrote:
The seller is Mega_mega and they ship from Germany. I have ordered from them before and they are reliable, but shipping can (will) take a couple of weeks. Just a heads-up.

Yeah, saw that when I ordered. Not a biggie, at least in my case. My major concern was that 'Mega Mega' wasn't one of the now-ubiquitous Amazon scam sellers that. Checked their shop stats and saw that they were entirely legitimate.

I'm in no hurry for it, so it fit the bill perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Hayes
United States
Knox
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mostly dead. Mega_Mega has marked it back up to $18.07+$2.97 shipping.

The best deal now is $16.60 with free shipping from a new Chinese seller which I'm not even going to bother with. They have a small eclectic mix that doesn't look like an obvious fake store. They may be legit but I'd rather just deal with MM or CSI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Heyman
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back down to 13.79 + 2.97 shipping (from Mega_Mega)... It had gone up on my last night and I didn't trust the Chinese store, glad I checked again this morning!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John S

Maryland
msg tools
Apologies if this is a dumb question, but if you order from a German seller like this, do you generally get the German version of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
glebe220 wrote:
Apologies if this is a dumb question, but if you order from a German seller like this, do you generally get the German version of the game?

BGG says that unless you get the Rebel.PL edition they are all English/French/German/Spanish.

Also, I got a shipping notification already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David H
United States
Spring/Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks OP - ordered a copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm jumping on this. Thanks OP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Houston
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
Just FYI it's only like a buck fifty more to get it from Amazon if you have Prime shipping. Then you wouldn't have to wait for it to come from Germany.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingtopher wrote:
Just FYI it's only like a buck fifty more to get it from Amazon if you have Prime shipping. Then you wouldn't have to wait for it to come from Germany.

Ha, true. They must've brought their price down to compete? I already ordered, so I won't bother changing it. Jaipur has been on my casual watch list, so I'm not in a rush to have it, but it's a game I planned to get eventually. And I guess I will... eventually. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KusHniR
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*dead*
jumped back to 22$

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.